Monday, July 28, 2008

Mouthy Monster turns 6!

Photobucket
My mouthy monster (aka Owen) turned 6 on friday. I can't believe my baby is 6. I love him very dearly, but lately I don't like him very much. This is a very trying time at the moment. He talks back to everything, doesn't listen, and throws fits. It's like he's going through his terrible two's again. Enough complaining.

We had a birthday dinner at my mom's last sunday for Owen. He definitely got some cool toys!
His big Optimus Prime that we've been looking for, for the past two years!
Photobucket
He got a new bike, that we were blessed with by an old family friend!
Photobucket

Then we had an awesome party at Putt-N-Stuff on saturday.
my little monkey Cole trying to escape...did not succeed...we will be picking him back up tomorrow..
Photobucket
Owen and his buddy Dylan
Photobucket
Owen trying to escape also...he'll be picked up next week...
Photobucket
Owen, his buddy Dylan and Jack, completely beating the snot out of each other....no broken bones or blood so we're good
Photobucket

All in all, they had a great time. The kid made out like a bandit of course! Now on to first grade!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Awww age six...man, that honestly seems like forever ago for my boys, they are 11 & almost 13 and you don't know mouthy until you hit these ages;) LOL BRACE YOURSELF! LOL

Blogger template 'Colorfull' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008